пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

address by email find name someones




OH GOD THE DOG HAS FLEAS AAAARRGGHH

*wibbles*

Er, hi new friendly people Iapos;ll make a properly informative introductory post in a day or two. Iapos;m a little busy with the flailing right now.

ACK. THE DOG, SHE HAS THE FLEAS. SHE CAN HAS FLEAS, PEOPLE, THIS IS NOT FUCKING ON.

Notice how I donapos;t say apos;my dogapos;? She is not in fact my dog. Sheapos;s the family dog. And yet, when she gets fleas (OMG DO NOT WANT) I am always, always the first to notice, because unlike the rest of the family, my unique chemical odour leads any fleas to believe that Iapos;m an ambulatory all-you-can-eat buffet. In practical terms, this means that when our dog has fleas, I can has them also.

*FFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL*

*EPIC* FLAIL

Fortunately theyapos;re just dog fleas - pet-based fleas canapos;t live on human blood for long, just as people canapos;t survive indefinitely on a diet of fast food only. (Can you tell Iapos;ve had this problem before?) Unfortunately, two have landed on my keyboard as I type this (no, idk how my laptop is still intact either :( ) which means the dogapos;s infested.

LETapos;S HAVE SOME FLAIL HERE FOR VARIETY

Also, fleas bite. The stingapos;s quite impressive for such little buggers, the bites itch like hell for days because Iapos;m heavily allergic, and Iapos;m only going to get more bites until the fuckers die and fall off in a day or two.

*cries*
address by email find name someones, address by email find number phone, address by email find people, address by email find people their.



Комментариев нет: