суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

celtic symbol for earth




So Iapos;ve decided Iapos;m going to talk about Rascal Flatts :)Ahh exciting

Let me start off by saying Rascal Flatts "My Wish" song is so inspiring. If you havenapos;t listened to it, I suggest you do. Whenever Iapos;m having a bad day, I put on that song. I think it sends people a good message. And I think that message is, that you need to cherish your life. And not take little things for granted. To know that people love you, not matter what your doing or where you are, someone�will always�loves you. That you would give more things then things you take. That itapos;s your life, live it the way you want it, not how other people want you too. Oh man, I�love them. Can you not see now why I think they are so wonderful? All there songs have meaning too it, the meaning may be different to other people, but thereapos;s always a message. And thatapos;s why I love there music as much as I do.

I actually went to there "Still Feels Good Tour" this year, on April 10th to be exact And it was the most amazing concert Iapos;ve ever been too. Even thought I was on the right side of them,�5th row to the the back, it was still worth going. They are great live I definitely reccomend going and seeing them in concert. Or, just listen to there music You will not regret it.
Country music was never really my thing, but as soon as I�listened to Rascal Flatts I got into it. COUNTRY�MUSIC�IS�NOT�AS�BAD�AS�EVERYONE�SAYS�IT�IS I mean, I cannot stand the whole hillbilly, banjo, honkytonk type country. But Iapos;m talking about the Pop-Country type stuff... If thatapos;s even a real genre. But thatapos;s practically what they are.

Ugh, I hope Iapos;ve convinced at least one person reading this to listen to Rascal Flatts :)
Well, thatapos;s the end of my long rant.
Au revoir

"All sheapos;s ever felt is held back, she says "Itapos;s kind of nice to hear myself laugh". Sheapos;s gonna do a lot more of that, sheapos;s making plans and making tracks. She said "Oh, oh Iapos;ve gotta go and find me." Oh, oh she found the strength to break free Like a painted wild mustang, flying out across the open range, finally gets to live her life that way. No fear, no fences, nobody - no reins." - Rascal Flatts

bas payments, celtic symbol for earth, celtic symbol for family, celtic symbol for father, celtic symbol for fertility.



Комментариев нет: